CHILDREN SOUL CARE COORDINATOR – Part Time
Pre-Kindergarten through Fifth Grade
To provide administrative support to Pastor of Family and Children Soul Care, and work well with families and volunteers. This position is in support of our Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade program.
• Organize Godly Play rooms.
• Help schedule family gatherings
• Set up childcare for church events, as needed
• Organize and stock summer fun boxes for kids (summer only)
• Plan volunteer appreciation events, 2x per year
• Assist in recruiting and training Godly Play Ministers
• Schedule Godly Play ministers on a weekly basis for Sunday mornings
SUNDAY MORNING RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sign in children.
• Cover Godly Play classroom if for some reason a Godly Play minister is absent.
• Greet and welcome families.
• Provide support for volunteers
• Ability to interact with and relate well to parents, volunteers and the Highlands Church staff
• A confident and strong presence on Sunday mornings.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• High comfort level with elementary aged children.
• Computer competency.
Applicant must be available Sunday mornings. Remaining weekly hours are flexible. 2 year commitment required.
For more information, contact Jeana Pynes.