TODAY is our 7th Annual CHRISTMAS GALA! We plan all year for this party, and we want you to be there!
In November of 2013, we had recently moved into the Holiday Theater, and we were beginning to feel settled into our new home. Fellow Highlander Monique Crine came to Co-pastor Mark Tidd and said, “We need to throw a kick-*ss party!” Together with some amazing volunteers, they did just that, and an annual tradition was born!
- Cocktails, Mocktails, and heavy appetizers begin at 5:00pm
- Entertainment begins at 6:30pm and will go to about 8:30pm (but stick around for the after-hours dance party immediately following!)
- This party is free! No tickets needed
- Free childcare is available! Older kids and youth are encouraged to join us!
- Come dressed however makes you happy! Fancy shmancy, super casual, or in your best 80’s gear!
This year’s (family-friendly) entertainment will feature fantastic holiday music, two Star Search contests where YOU get to be the judge, a live auction, and six (free!) basket give-aways!
While our theme this year is the Great 1980’s, this party is really borne of the gratitude we (the Staff and Leadership Council) feel about you! We can’t wait to celebrate the Christmas season, and all that this community is with you. While we’re together, we hope to raise $50K in support of the great work we do together. But please know this is first and foremost a REALLY GREAT PARTY – and we want you to be there with us!
Questions? Reach out to me, or anyone on staff.
See you tonight! I’ll be the one in hot-pink tights…
**Love making desserts? Or just eating them? We still need some more – homemade or store-bought (just nut-free, please). Contact Chris Clements and let her know you’ll be bringing some!